1. Look good - this will include sit-ups and push ups every day and running at least twice a week (preferably more).
2. Get the band Speaking to Lions' CD out and play at a coffee place.
3. Read the rest of the Old Testament (I'll post about that later).
These goals are the main thing, and they may seem odd. #1 is a little vague, but basically I've always wanted to get more fit, so I'll be the judge of that. #2 is almost there, with artwork for the CD more than halfway done, but I'd have to make a few calls to get us booked somewhere. #3 is gonna be tough; I'll need to read at least eight chapters a day, and maybe more. Above I said I'd post about that later, because I'll go into the math.
I want to note that these goals do not include some smaller objectives I have, such as crossing out some books I have on my reading list, tutoring my siblings in subjects of math and voice, and making some cash outside of my job. Surely though, those top three endeavors are (in no exact order) my top priorities for the rest of summer.
and by golly, I'll achieve what God wills for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment